Summary: Jack, a poor man, tries to save her sick sister by waking up the sleeping princess.
Since his new baby born we are very happy
The king of the country therefore holds a party
To her all people bless and all people believe
That thereby beauty girl will forever live
Being not invited, she comes furiously
Bursting forward to the hall and cursing loudly
Her magical cry modifies the princess` breath
Putting the King`s baby into a painful death
Hence, all people are sad and all people worry
Her blameless body is unready they burry
All people give advice and he apologizes
But, the old witch is not nice and she looks despised
Fortunately, a fairy lessens the death spell
Turning the vital spell into a long sleep well
Take all my life, my life, yea take them all
I cannot hold this starving anymore
No mother, no father my hope has gone
But my sister waits for me to go home
She is already sick for two weeks long
It fulfils my head with a long sad song
I run, I hide, I steal their food once more
Trapped into the feeling of guilt alone
Her smile is the reason that I was born
In the rough world where we are always wrong
At last, the chance to rise I so belong
When the King`s daughter is sleeping for long
The hero`s immortalized in a song
The man with hope is ready to go
To hell which he would see in a mo
Leaving her sister to his friend and
Promising to make these sorrows end
Now, he walks fast and prays all day long
Alone, singing many long sad songs
To find a woman who sleeps alone
In the castle people never gone
The lonely night always comes too late
For him who always hard to debate
The last destiny he sadly met
Except to his fair imperfect shade
What lies ahead is a mystery
Life beyond death and men`s destiny
Sound of raven heard terrifying
Rending the loneliness by laying
And burying fear to the living
Through the strange road that I am passing
I have run out of my provision
Sprawling weak and needing a potion
A shadow approaches my body
And drags me through the cemetery
I perceive all people in my life
Smiling and reaching all to my side
Invite me to a luminous gate
Until a noise arose me from death
I find myself sprawling like a bear
And see a witch empower my gear
Is it fearful to stare at witch’s eyes?
That can consume my life in a glance
Her old face looks so gloomy and shy
Casting a spell at me to enchant
“Are you alright, dear?” it`s her question
That my gaunt face can truly mention
I feel warmth flows slowly and comes by
Closing my eyes for dying a while
Loudly, I sing my favourite song
In a destiny I don`t belong
All people speak and all people say
“It is not your time to pass away”
All holy light suddenly vanish
Cutting down by a praying mantis
I believe my power has returned
Thinking that the old lady concern
To save my life, I have to thank her
And go on as fast as possible
She is sitting on a chair while waiting
For me to enter the room smiling
“I am the old witch you are seeking,
Are you still not afraid of dying?”
At present, my heart beats very fast
I have guessed this fact in the past
But my feeling believe it`s not right
Seeking the truth for becoming white
She reveals a new reality
That will shock all men eternally
How heavy the journey I must pass
Fortunately, the witch shows the path
To the fairy`s castle that is bright
From far away I can see its light
While walking I sing a gloomy song
For the person to whom I belong
My sister who waits for me at home
Does she still remember me at all?
I climb the highest mountain toward
The deep, dark woods I have to go through
There`re many dark evil here I heard
because it`s so dark blinding my view
I run with my sword through the hollow
Wielding it to slash the black shadow
To go or not that is the question
I arrive to complete my mission
Taking back the princess to the sun
To gain the prize for my lovely one
I enter the gate stealthy really
Hoping the fairy doesn`t see me
But my hope fades away already
She`s standing in the inner bailey
“You have known my secret, haven`t you?” said she
Then, she strikes and attacks me firmly
By casting some spells she speaks loudly
“Jack, you will not get away easily”
Here is the dead land for every man
My journey will get close to the end
Seeing my sword so brightly glowing
Encourages me to take stance breathing
Ready like one of three musketeers
Before she strikes me away from here
I swing this heavy sword toward her
She dodges it mocking me over
Then, shooting a curse to me closer
I roll over but it gets my shoulder
I`m blown away through the wall badly
She wanted an eternal beauty
“Cursing the princess and the lady
Will grant me the immortality”
She casts the final spell thereafter
My magic sword parries it to her
I stagger from the shining stiff
Entering the door to the stair If
She is in the second floor I wish
I can wake her without any kiss
While walking through the big double door
I see the princess sleep tight alone
Not getting up until I kneel down
And kiss her for an eternal bond
Loudly, I sing my favourite song
Describing my deep sorrow along
My freeway head to my lovely home
And writing the lyric on the tome
All people sing and all people praise
But, my sister is death in the place
Thank you to:
1. Ahmad Ridwan Noer, a guy who made a God damn different, for correcting my grammar and patiently hearing all my complaints.
2. Dika Satya Kameswara, the chosen one, for making my poems more agreement and telling me many medieval terms.
3. Muhammad Aditya P., the potter of the librarian, for reciting my poems and correcting some of the terms.
4. Muhammad Thommas Ilman, the laughing man, for reciting my poems and giving me some of the corrected rhyme.
5. Felicia M. Y., a school busy girl, for correcting some of my grammar although she is busy with her thesis.
6.180410120080, an anonymous who likes to play persona, for reading my poems and correcting the poem`s logic.
7. Fania Ramielda Hilsa, a tall stylist girl, for correcting the way I write.
8. Khairul Dzakirin, a raiden who likes playing DotA, for showing me how the witch and the fairy cast a spell.
9. Ronald Taufik H., the badminton guy, for reading my poems and giving me guidance.
10. Lia A., the Weasley girl, for hearing my confusion and changing it into enlightenment.
11. Muhammad Noor Rizal, the D system man, for correcting my phrase and teaching me the poetry device.
12. Fennessa Masinambo, the Darren teacher, for teaching me how cut the sentences properly.
13. Adetya Sarah, my former classmate, for giving many great opinions about my poems and sending it via yahoo mail.
14. Sandya Maulana, my newly-wed lecturer, for giving me courage to stick on my way and not direcly influence by another opinion.
15. All librarians, for still patient after hearing my confusion during writing the poems.
1. Sleeping Beauty. Available: http://www.fpx.de/fp/Disney/Tales/SleepingBeauty.html [Accessed 3
2. Shakespeare, William. Sonnet 40 line 1 and Sonnet 43 line 11. Available: http://www.shakespeares-sonnets.com/all.php [Accessed 3 April 2014].
3. Nesbitt, Kenn.2009.Sleeping Beauty. Available: http://www.poetry4kids.com/poem-375.html#.U1fIs1V_vjs [Accessed
21 April 2014].
4. Shakespeare, William. Hamlet, Act III Scene I line 69. Available: http://shakespeare.mit.edu/hamlet/hamlet.3.1.html [Accessed 23 April 2014].
5. Life beyond Death and Man`s Future Destiny part 4. Available: http://www.sermoncentral.com/sermons/life-beyond-death-and-man8217s-future-destiny-part-4-bishop-lalachan-abraham-sermon-on-death-nearness-173230.asp
6. DotA, Defend of the Ancient, a multiplayer online battle arena game.
7. Medieval Music. Available:
8. Magnificent Journey- – Sound Adventures (Epic Emotional). Available:
Word Count: 999
Link for work dramatization.