We have distinguished the difference between character and narrator in the last meeting. To explain this, we are going to have an exercise to show how you perform as a narrator for your writing.
1. Capture a scene/view/person or anything with your camera.
2. Tell a story according to the picture.
3. Use the third-person narrator to tell the story.
4. Post your story to Instagram, Facebook, or Google + as a news feed.
5. Attach hashtags #ScribereUnpad and #CreativeWriting2015 at the end of your story.
6. Your story must be in 100-150 words, hashtags not included.
7. Copy the URL link to the comment box and put your NPM and class before the link.